Here’s why you should become a member of Association of Medical Faculty in Dental Colleges (AMFADEC).
Support us to fulfill our dream of making teaching faculty’s experience count just like in any other medical college.
New Membership Procedure
Who Can Become A Member?
A doctor qualified in Western/Allopathic System of medicine (minimum MBBS) recognized by MCI can become a member of AMFADEC.
How To Become a Member?
- There are two types of memberships- Annual and Life time. A life time membership is always better because the hassle of paying subscription every year is not there.
- Membership form will be available with the President of the Association and on the official website here. Anyone interested should have the following documents ready.
- * filling up the membership form in quadruple along with copy of degree and registration certificate of MCI and DMC.
- * passport size photograph.
- * Requisite fee (Rs. 2500) either in cash, cheque, or via online mode.
- After scrutinization of application/membership form, the President or any relevant member of the executive committee will let you know via email.
Here is the bank details.